Principal: Dr. Christopher Thuman
Assistant Principal: Erin Kadera
Colors: Royal Blue and White
Year Opened: 1956
Rebuilt: Fall 2013
Ingleside Middle School is a Title I school
Mrs. Barbara Toney is our Title I intervention specialist. Learn more about Ingleside and Title I:
- Annual Meeting
- Parental Involvement Policy 2016-17.pdf
- Parental Involvement Policy 2016-17-spa.pdf
- Ingleside Middle School Compact 2016-17.pdf
- Ingleside Middle School Compact 2016-17-spa.pdf
Title I schools are required to complete a School Continuous Improvement Plan (SCIP) every year. Different areas of our school are evaluated with input from teachers, classified staff, parents, and community members. Goals are based on data from the previous year and focus on Reading test scores, Math test scores, English Language Learner reclassification, and student attendance. The final plan is uploaded to the Arizona Department of Education's website and is monitored during the course of the school year. The goals and implementation steps are found in Section 5 of our planning worksheet. This becomes our focus for the school year:
The mission of Ingleside is to create a challenging and rigorous learning environment that encourages responsibility and sets high expectations for student success in a competitive global society.
Our school promotes:
- A safe, respectful, caring, and supportive environment
- The celebration of diversity and individual learning
- Self-esteem and resiliency
- Positive relationships among students and staff
- Sportsmanship and school spirit
- Technology as a learning tool
We take pride in the enthusiastic and dedicated involvement of our parents, teachers, and community in the life of our school.
Ingleside Middle School's goal is to empower students with the skills necessary to become respectful, responsible, and resilient young adults who are prepared to meet the rigors of our ever-changing world.