SUSD Parents of Students in Grades 5, 6 and 7:
Information about your students’ middle school math placement for the 2017-18 school year is now available in Parent Data Central.
Step by step directions for how to access Parent Data Central:
For more information about math course placement processes at the middle level, please see the Frequently Asked Questions document in the SUSD Information Backpack located at: https://concrete.susd.org/directory/information-backpack/middle-school/middle-level-math-information/
AzMERIT Results are Now Available!
Student score reports for the 2016 AzMERIT ELA and Math assessments are now available as a digital download. To access your score report(s), please follow these instructions. Paper versions of the family score reports will be available from your school when school resumes in August; information on paper report distribution will be available from your school.
Cheyenne Traditional School is excited about the continued implementation of our proven positive behavior recognition program, the CTS WAY. As part of the program, students receive tickets when they are recognized as doing something above a beyond what is expect of them. Weekly, we hold a drawing where one student per grade level can win a prize. Watch to see when your child brings home a CTS ticket. Your praise will reinforce your child’s and school’s efforts.
The first week of school, we will be instructing our students in the CTS WAY. They will be exploring the CTS expectation in classroom, hallway, restroom, library, bus, parking lot and playground. Please ask your child about their experience.
School visits benefit both you and your student, and Cheyenne welcomes our parents to join us for lunch. Please help us make your visit as positive as possible by following these procedures:
- All parents and visitors must check in at the office to obtain a visitor’s badge.
- Your child will meet you in the cafeteria and will sit with you at the Family Lunch Table.
- Please do not invite your child’s friend or friends to join you and your child.
- If you are bringing items that contain nuts, please sit away from the peanut/nut restricted areas of the Family Lunch Table.
- Only parents who are volunteers may accompany students to the field for recess. If you are interested in becoming a Cheyenne volunteer, information and an application can be found under the Parent tab on the Cheyenne or SUSD website.
This policy exists to insure the safety of all of our students and we thank you for your cooperation.